Sally Hansen is yet another drugstore brand that I adore mainly because of their good quality nail polishes. I am particularly obsessed with their Miracle Gel and Complete Salon Manicure lines because of the longevity of these products which is very comparable to some more expensive brands. It also gives you a salon like finish for a way lesser price. In this post, I am going to provide the same reviews to both the Miracle Gel and Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes since I have very similar views on these products (and it is the same brand anyways!)
Why I love these products?
- Long lasting (up to 2 weeks) and it only started to chip after about a week.
- Fast drying! It dried up in less than 15 minutes which is a time saver!. Mind you I hate waiting for my nail polish to dry so I always end up messing everything until I tried these nail polishes.
- Great and rich colors so one coat is more than enough to get your nail fully covered.
- Very easy to apply because of the soft applicator brush.
- Great value. For a price of about $11 CAD you get a salon like quality nail color so this is definitely a steal!
- Good quality. This is getting redundant but seriously this nail polish brand is as good as some of the branded nail polishes.
- Very glossy even if you don’t use a top coat.
- Very good glass packaging.
- Very easy to remove.
What I don’t like about it?
- Honestly, NONE!! I love these nail polishes!
How to use the Miracle Gel?
- You need to apply the Miracle Gel Color first, one coat is enough but you can use more coats as you desire.
- Apply a top coat.
And voila! you are done. Light is not needed to dry it. However, I tried using just the color sans the top coat and it still looks shiny and dried fast.
Hope you enjoyed this little product review post. Share your own thoughts with these products if you already tried it.
What is your favorite nail polish brand and shades?
Don’t forget to follow me on:
Arlene Kischaen Aboli